TOMORROW
My week long of numbness in the head and slight numbness in my limbs. Well, I'll know tomorrow if there's anything wrong with my head or neck. It'll decide if i go to Mexico. YES, I AM STILL KEEN ON GOING TO MEXICO. It's just that everything medical happened at the same time. Not all a bad thing.
Kel msg me on Saturday to tell me his friend just passed away while diving in Aur. He was a sweetie and told me to take care. It's scary when u hear diving accidents/deaths, especially when it happens to people you know. Herman and now Kel's friend. Anyway, glad I'm going for the scans and all. Better to be safe than sorry. At least if i'm cleared I can go Mexico with lesser worries. =)
Backtrack a lil. Went to SGH's A&E last Monday after feeling numbness in my head for the past 4 days. Doc said migraine and sent me home. After lunch i started feeling tingly sensation in my left limbs. Went back to see the doc and they still said migraine. But since I reported new symptoms, I had to be kept for observation for 6 hours. They let my off after 4 hours though. Still didn't feel 100% after 3 days. Thursday started feeling lump on left side of head. Weird... Friday went to see a neuro and today went for MRI scan for head and neck. Gonna see doc to review scans tomorrow. In the midst of all these, we moved out of our house. Landed up sleeping most of the week. Been at Downtown East chalet for a week now. It's surprisingly relaxing and feels even more like a holiday than my holiday to Penang. =)
Alright, back to my 光阴的故事 and 黄腾浩♥ ♥ ♥ . =)
touched by an angel on
Monday, October 26, 2009 @ 10:56 PM Y