I GOT A NEW ROOF OVER MY HEAD!
Haven't blogged that we found a flat already. Like 2 weeks back? It's in Hougang, 3 blocks from nutty cousins and opposite block from Spencer. Went to see it for the first time yesterday, since I didn't go view it initially when my parents decided to buy it. It's nice and big for the 3 of us. Mummy & daddy giving me master bedroom. Oh well. My room's an 'L' shape and I dunno what to do with the shorter part of the L. Hafta slowly think and decide. Anyhow, gonna do quite a bit of reno in the kitchen coz we absolutely dun like how it is now. Toilets to be redone.
Headed to Chomp Chomp for dinner. Haven't been there for so long that we gobbled everything that was placed on our table. Or lua, hokkien mee, char kway teow, sambal sting ray and bbq chicken wings. YES!!! I FINALLY GOT TO EAT MY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS!! Went home really happy. =)
touched by an angel on
Thursday, September 3, 2009 @ 2:02 PM Y