ELEGANCE VS FASHION

Japan is a huge fashion industry and I personally think it is great that their concept of a new age national costume is something different for a change! Emiri is beautiful and she can carry this look very well. I look forward to meeting her next week!
Ermm.... Tt's what Miss Singapore 2009, Rachel Kum had to say about this dress that Miss Japan was gonna wear for the National Costume segment of Miss Universe 2009. Hey come on, dun disgrace us before the competition's even started. I hate to agree with the conservative Japanese but how can this dress be suitable for a Miss Universe NATIONAL COSTUME segment? Runway modelling u'll get away with this and yes, fashionistas would love it. She looks like she's trying to make it into the AV charts for Japanese porn or something. This is truely a national disgrace. Eeks!! So's our Miss Singapore...
touched by an angel on
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 1:00 AM Y