<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078456008651158804?origin\x3dhttp://blowwindblow09.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
IT'S MID-YEAR ALREADY??!!
It’s been yet another month. No entries.

Tioman on MV Black Manta was fun. Made lots of new friends. Planning more trips already. Having headache whether or not to get new UW photography equipment. Too many conflicting advice, plus I dun dare to convert my D80 for UW photography. Scary… Housing flood I faint…

Singapore Open has come & gone. In a way, it’s the worst Singapore Open I’ve worked so far. Yet, there were bright sides to it. Made some friends this time. Pretty fun. Took photo with Sean Rash. He’s so cute!! =) Tall and baby face. But I still haven’t received my foto. =( Vannesse from HK was sweet. DS grabbed her photo off my FB. Nutcase… Pic with Ben turned out terrible. Bleahz… Oh well… Gonna miss Veron since I only get to see her when we have our tourney.

I dun haf enough leave!!! Damnit no OIL for S’pore Open. They’re gonna pay us peanut part-time pay, which I think isn’t even enough to buy my dive com lor. And mind u, I’m only looking at the cheap one that will keep me alive. Divers’ gathering last night was great fun! Bryan was sooooo keen on going gear shopping with us. BC & Reg or new photography setup? Divers are such a fun & cuckoo bunch! Anyway, I also wanna get a new 13” MacBook and iTouch, then get rebate for the iTouch. PC Show this weekend. Must go take a look.

Joey’s leaving, Nana’s tendering. I have the impulse to just throw in my letter too. But I need to think carefully. Not about the money. Just dun wanna leave without securing another job. Wanna travel and dive and chill. Anyway, first things first. Karaoke tonite! =)

touched by an angel on
Thursday, June 11, 2009 @ 5:36 PM Y


THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y
wombat lover!!
BIG 3!!
13 December 1978

SHE WANTSY
Ydriving license (ummm...)
Yvisit Taiwan (oops...)
Ylose weight (hmmm...)

SCREAM;TALKY

BREAKAWAYS;Y
Singapore Food Blog - Sparklette
Hey Chocolat cupcakes
Jas
Jazzy
Shay
me photos on Multiply
2008 memories
2007 memories
2005 & 2006 memories

INTO THE DEEPSY

Sipadan in April
Tioman in May
Aur in July
Sangalaki in August!
Mexico in Nov!
Galapagos in December!