<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078456008651158804?origin\x3dhttp://blowwindblow09.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A MOBILE ENTRY
I'm now sitting at the bowling centre not quite watching people bowl. It's 1125pm and the 11pm squad has yet to start. I'm actually quite tired but i'm waiting for the youth division final results which will be out only after the 11pm squad is done. Feel upset for bowlers like Denise, Celine, Jin and Chiew Pang. Now hoping that Chia Loong makes it through. I just had dinner which was chicken finger sandwiches from Starbucks. Not quite the meal I wanted. Super full now. I'm starting to feel a lil cold in the alley for the first time this tournament. The sports science team from SSC just reached not too long ago. We'll see them tomorrow. I'm starting to type random stuff now. Anyway, Geri have us a scare this morning. Much as i hope it's just a scare, i think it's for real. Hope everything turns out fine... Ok i'm quite sian of this coz i've typed the whole entry using my N79. This is what bored people do. :)

touched by an angel on
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 11:24 PM Y


THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y
wombat lover!!
BIG 3!!
13 December 1978

SHE WANTSY
Ydriving license (ummm...)
Yvisit Taiwan (oops...)
Ylose weight (hmmm...)

SCREAM;TALKY

BREAKAWAYS;Y
Singapore Food Blog - Sparklette
Hey Chocolat cupcakes
Jas
Jazzy
Shay
me photos on Multiply
2008 memories
2007 memories
2005 & 2006 memories

INTO THE DEEPSY

Sipadan in April
Tioman in May
Aur in July
Sangalaki in August!
Mexico in Nov!
Galapagos in December!