<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078456008651158804?origin\x3dhttp://blowwindblow09.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
ABSOLUTE DISGUST
Just got back from 4D3N trip to Chiang Mai. Irritatingly, my night is spoilt. I must finish this entry in say 10min before midnite so i have a good start to the new day.

I am absolutely disgusted by my uncle-in-law. Period. I wish I could help my aunt but there's nohing I can do. How everyone's most loved uncle can become our most hated uncle now just shows we've grown up. Hopefully my other cousins can open their eyes to this stupid uncle as they grow. Argghhhhhhhh!!!

touched by an angel on
Sunday, March 8, 2009 @ 11:48 PM Y


THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y
wombat lover!!
BIG 3!!
13 December 1978

SHE WANTSY
Ydriving license (ummm...)
Yvisit Taiwan (oops...)
Ylose weight (hmmm...)

SCREAM;TALKY

BREAKAWAYS;Y
Singapore Food Blog - Sparklette
Hey Chocolat cupcakes
Jas
Jazzy
Shay
me photos on Multiply
2008 memories
2007 memories
2005 & 2006 memories

INTO THE DEEPSY

Sipadan in April
Tioman in May
Aur in July
Sangalaki in August!
Mexico in Nov!
Galapagos in December!