<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078456008651158804?origin\x3dhttp://blowwindblow09.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
MORE GOOD THINGS!
I was wrong!!! More good news!!

I nearly threw away my winnings. I had checked through all my Toto tickets and didn't find any winner. Dad went through my stack before he threw them and he found one winning ticket. The only system roll one. =) So me, the one who's never won Toto before, has finally struck $80!!! I've been making it sound like I struck $80,000. Hahha!! Happy all the same. The winning feeling.

Plus I just a belated birthday prezzie from Rong, Chloe, TJ, CK & Ryan!! It's a 天长地久watch!! I chose it. Heehee!! They've gotta change it for me though. Will get it on Saturday!! Can't wait! =) Off to bed now!! Hope I dream of winning more Toto, 4D & Big Sweep. =) Oh, plus of Andy!!!

touched by an angel on
Thursday, February 19, 2009 @ 11:41 PM Y


THE LOVE-ED ONE;Y
wombat lover!!
BIG 3!!
13 December 1978

SHE WANTSY
Ydriving license (ummm...)
Yvisit Taiwan (oops...)
Ylose weight (hmmm...)

SCREAM;TALKY

BREAKAWAYS;Y
Singapore Food Blog - Sparklette
Hey Chocolat cupcakes
Jas
Jazzy
Shay
me photos on Multiply
2008 memories
2007 memories
2005 & 2006 memories

INTO THE DEEPSY

Sipadan in April
Tioman in May
Aur in July
Sangalaki in August!
Mexico in Nov!
Galapagos in December!