HOW I SPENT MY CNY WEEKEND
Went to watch "The Wedding Game" the Friday before CNY at Vivocity, some Team Singapore athlete gathering. Jazzy got a cameo, walk down 红地毯 some more wor.... Christopher Lee and Fann Wong giving a glimpse of what it might look like on their wedding day. 黑人 not so 黑 anymore. He's like A LOT cuter than when he first hit the scene.


Saturday morn headed out early in the morn at like 630am to go Genting for CNY. Long jam as expected on the Singapore side. Don't really know whyas in we're going out, not coming in. Guys easy lah, want to answer to nature's call, just stand anywhere in nature can liaoz...
Surpringsly, it felt a lo more like CNY in Malaysia. I could actually feel the atmosphere in KL. Had Hakka food for dinner which mum didn't quite like.
Reunion dinner was early at 530pm on Sunday. Initially I won quite a lot at jackpot but lost it all by th time I left Genting. =( Here's a pic of the piggy we ate. Nice. Watched a bit of TV. Fireworks on Sunday night and Monday night. Was too foggy on Sunday night to see anything though.
Conclusion: Next time CNY dun go Genting liaoz. Cannot tahan the jam. Mummy says Macau better. =)
touched by an angel on
Tuesday, February 3, 2009 @ 10:40 PM Y