TIRING START TO 2009
It's the 5th day of 2009 and I'm tired... The weekend didn't quite seem like a weekend. =( I'm aching, tired, ankles and knees rosak... Here's a slight recap of the past week, a lil of 2008.
After league at SAFRA Mt. Faber on Tuesday (30 Dec), I went to Nic's house then to prawning. I suck big time at prawning. I caught ONE prawn AGAIN!. Haiz... Slept at 630am and woke up at 830am. Slacked in office for half a day. Went to Golden Landmark to buy party packs for countdown then headed to Great World City for lunch then grocery shopping for dinner. Countdown was at Kel's place. Played Wii and chatted with some of them. Amazingly, no mahjong! Haha. Anyway, left Kel's place at 6am and then had Macs with Chloe, Rong & Spencer. 2h sleep in 48hrs! Mad mad mad!! Then headed home for 5h sleep before heading to KT's place for mahjong till like 10pm. TOTALLY TIRED and decided I'd go ahead with my leave on Friday. Instead of heading to gym, I slept and ate. =p Had dinner with Piggy at Pu Tien and then watched Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea.
Saturday was Frisbee and then National Museum for a photography exhibition with Rong. Bumped into Eunice at Coffee Club. Mahjong from 8pm-2am at Kel's place with Miin and lil baby!! He's so cute!! =) Winter league yesterday. We won again. What shocked me though was that last weekend they thrashed the other team 19-0. Kee Khoon joined us for dinner, invitation by Chloe. Don't think Rong was exactly thrilled. It was kinda awkward at the beginning but ok lah, we learnt some things about Ultimate so at least something positive came out of it. Pics up soon, I hope. =)
touched by an angel on
Monday, January 5, 2009 @ 1:04 PM Y